Saturday, September 24, 2005

Her First Day of DD

On this day, my wife and I realized a deeper experience with DD and BDSM. This is truly an exciting time for me as I have always felt the need to be controling and have longed for a submissive to fulfill my desires. I have been lucky enough to find such a woman who is beautiful and intelligent. I am documenting our experiences so that we may always remember them as they were when they happened.

This day, my wife wanted to obey me. I have previously made her obey through the use of spanking with my hand, paddle, flogger, strap, etc.. I had also used humiliation as a tool to acheive this. Today however was different. She was non-hesitant in her obedience as I commanded her. It may have been partly due to the consistant punishment she was receiving for disobedience. Her realization that I would not waver when she needed discipline. This desire to obey is a major breakthrough for us and will require considerable effort to nurture. This strong-willed woman requires a very firm hand indeed.

Earlier, she had violated a comand while I was away. In preparation,
I commanded her to pull her shorts down around her ankles and wait for me to get home. When I got home, I commanded her to stand in front of me as I asked her questions in which she responeded "yes sir" and "no sir". To insure she would be obedient; I tested her by having her face away from me, bend over and spread her bottom with her hands exposing herself. This has proven to be very humiliating and a good test of her mindset. When I allowed her to walk away, she stepped out of her shorts. I immediately called her back to me and told her that I did not tell her she may remove her shorts. I made her get down on all fours and stick her bottom out. I then spanked her with my hand and she yelped from the sting. I had her place her shorts back around her knees. I placed a large leather chair in front of a very large full-body mirror. I placed a collar and leash on her and lead her to the chair. I made her place her knees on the chair and face the chair back as I tied the leash to one of the wooden arms. Her bottom was toward the mirror and I made her watch as I spanked her with a paddle, strap, wooden spatula and my hand. Her bottom became red and welted from the punishment. I then commanded her to stand before me and answer questions with "yes sir" or "no sir" to insure she would obey.

She was a good girl for the rest of the evening.

No comments: