Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Tiff That Backfired

Today, I did not communicate well enough to my wife about lunch. She expected me home around 3:00 pm and I did not show because I was running an errand for my daughter. When my wife called me, she was upset that I had not come home and an argument ensued.

My wife took this opportunity to violate the rules of not picking and following her diet that I had set for her. She knew that we would be upset with each other for the evening and she would feel justified using her safe word to avoid punishment for her transgressions. So she picked and broke her diet without fear of punishment.

When I came home, I said something that she did not expect and that would be the realization of her worst fears. I said "I'm sorry for what I had done". The look in her face was priceless as I then questioned if she had picked or violated her diet today. She said yes and that she would have felt justified using her safe word if I had not apologized as I did.

I commanded her to stand before me and pull her shorts around her knees. I placed two clamps attached by a 8 inch chain to the lips of her vagina. I pushed her onto the side of the bed with her toes just touching the floor. I spanked her with my hand, the strap and a very thick paddle until she was writhing from the pain. I had her stand up before me and I removed the clamps and chain. I then placed a collar and leash on her. I lead her to the office where she was looking on the internet earlier and had some things she wanted to show me. I took her comfortable chair away and placed the hard leather chair in its stead. I made her sit in the leather chair with her shorts around her knees (no underwear) as I held to the leash firmly so she felt its pull on her neck. She proceeded to show me some new things about the Explorer software. After about 15 minutes of surfing, I asked her if she was wet from the spanking. She said "I don't know" in a meek humiliated voice. I touched her Vagina and felt that it was still saturated from the spanking. I told her to sit up straight in the chair as we continued to look at the computer. The expression on her face showed her discomfort. After approximately 5 minutes, I took off the leash and collar (I expected company soon) and we stood up to leave the office. I commanded my wife to look at the wet spot she made on the leather chair. I made her clean up the mess with a kleenex.

A few minutes later, company arrived.

We had sex on the floor of the bedroom as our company made themselves at home in our living room.

No comments: