Sunday, September 25, 2005

She Wanted to Be Bad Today

Today she wanted to be a bad girl. She violated a daily rule (not to pick at her face) that I had placed upon her. She knew that the violation of a rule is always severe as they are put in place for her well-being and are not to be taken lightly.

I stopped at the store on the way home and picked up some ginger root for her punishment. I found her in the bedroom when I got home and I commanded her to pull her pants down and come into the living room. I had her lay over the arm of a padded easy chair so that her bottom was facing at a 45 degree angle. I spanked her with the strap and my hand until her bottom was bright red. I then had her remain laying over the arm of the chair as I fashoned a butt plug out of the ginger root. I placed the root in her bottom for 15 minutes and held it in place as she pouted and whined almost to tears.

After her punishment, she wanted to use the computer and internet. I allowed her only to use the uncomfortable leather chair (not the comfortable fabric chair she likes to use) where she had to sit with her naked bottom touching the hard leather. She fidgetted as she felt the leather against her warm and sore bottom. She was still filling the sting of being figged.

Later that evening, she decided to throw two ice cubes at me and said that I was an evil bastard. I grabbed her by the arm, pushed her over the back of the leather chair and spanked her already bruised bottom until she could no longer stand the stinging. I then made her pick up the ice cubes and place them in the sink in the kitchen. She was a good girl for the rest of the evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.figging.com